At West Texas State Bank, we offer a full line of customized business loans, plus we have the expertise to meet the specific needs of your business. Our friendly lending team will gladly help you explore all of your options, find the best interest rate, and get worry-free financing that fits your needs.
Working Capital Loans
Available to finance short-term credit needs, our working capital loans are offered on a revolving and non-revolving basis.
Letters of Credit
Letters of Credit are available if your business is seeking a bank guarantee of payment to suppliers, governmental agencies, and other creditors. Letters of Credit terms and conditions determine the fee charged by the bank to the customer.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Whether your business needs to purchase, construct, or add-on to an existing facility for manufacturing, retail, warehouse, or office purposes, we have interim construction loans and permanent real estate loans with attractive rates and terms.
For purchases such as plant equipment and commercial vehicles.
Accounts Receivable Financing
Let our banking professionals help you build an Accounts Receivable Financing program for your current situation, and the future of where you want your business to go. We will be here every step of the way!
Capital Express Provides
- A unique combination of funding and receivables management
- Allows your business immediate cash both initially and ongoing as new receivables are generated
- Establishes a cash reserve for your company
- Monitors your accounts
- A once a month sweep of excess reserves back to your business
- Key management reports on funded transactions such as aged receivables and customer balances
West Texas State Bank, SBA Lender
Looking to finance the startup of a new business, buy an existing business or expand your current operation? A Small Business Administration (SBA) loan from West Texas State Bank is just what you need to accomplish your goals and take your business to the next level.
At West Texas State Bank You’ll Receive
- Local approval on your loan, no remote underwriting
- A banking relationship, not just a loan
- Dedicated SBA specialists who can turn your request around fast after receipt of a complete package
- Clear, easy-to-understand process with complete communication every step of the way
Benefits of an SBA Loan
The SBA has supported small businesses for more than 50 years, providing loans, loan guarantees, counseling, and other assistance. SBA loans are more beneficial to small business than conventional loans because they allow for more flexibility on down payments and longer available loan terms.
West Texas State Bank Offers
- SBA 7 (a) Loans up to $5 million for general business purposes, including:
- Working capital
- Startup financing
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment and inventory financing
- Accounts receivable and inventory financing
- Patriot Express loans, exclusively for veterans, members of the military community and their spouses who want to establish or expand a small business. Loans up to $500,000.
SBA 504 Program loans are typically structured with SBA providing 40% of the total project costs, a participating lender covering up to 50% of the total project costs, and the borrower contributing 10% of the project costs. Under certain circumstances, a borrower may be required to contribute up to 20% of the total project costs. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Get a line of credit, borrow money for a new car with a loan from West Texas State Bank. Need a little extra spending money or planning that vacation of a lifetime? We have your back, a personal loan perfect for the unexpected or when you need to access funds for recurring needs. Our friendly lending team will gladly help you explore all of your options, find the best interest rate, and get worry-free financing that fits your needs.
Auto, Boats and Motorcycles
Ready for a new car, boat or motorcycle? West Texas State Bank puts you in the driver’s seat with a quick, hassle-free loan. If you get pre-approved before you buy, you’ll have more negotiating power as you shop. With fast approval and convenient terms, we simplify the process so you can enjoy your new purchase as soon as possible.
West Texas State Bank Offers
- Financing for new and used vehicles
- Quick, hassle-free application process
- Flexible terms structured to the borrower’s income
- FREE automatic payment deduction from your account or online bill pay
“West Texas State Bank understands our small business. They have an instinctive sense of what we need and how fast we need it.” Parker & Parker LLC Clients of West Texas State Bank since 2010