Information from the Federal Citizen Information Center
- Consumer Guide to Check 21 and Substitute Checks
- Privacy Choices for Your Personal Financial Information
- Protecting Yourself from Overdraft and Bounced Check Fees
- Simple Strategies for Managing Your Money
- When Is Your Check Not a Check?
- Building a Better Credit Report
- Consumer Handbook to Credit Protection Laws
- Credit Matters
- ID Theft: What It's All About
- Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
- Your Credit Scores
Information from the FDIC
- All of a depositor’s accounts will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount of $250,000 for each deposit insurance ownership category.
- Calculate your insurance coverage using the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator.